Montag, 1. Dezember 2014

Advent Calendar


This year I thought of something special
For the first time, I give you a "DJ Morgoth Advent Calendar".
Visit each day my page here, my Facebook account or my hearthis.at account and find daily new & rare Mashup Gifts, especially from me to you.
You'll get new unreleased Mashups, rare Bootlegs and maybe some videos as well.

Enjoy your christmas time my friends & mashup lovers.

Fröhliche Weihnachten! Merry Christmas! Joyeux Noël! Feliz Navidad! Buon Natale! Pozdrevlyayu s prazdnikom Rozhdestva! Boas Festas! Glædelig Jul! Kala Christougenna! Vrolijk Kerstfeest! God Jul! Hyvää Joulua! Shinnen omedeto! Kung His Hsin Nien! Jutdlime pivdluarit!



Facebook Advent Calendar:
(a Facebook connection is necessary, but you can also choose the MP3 from the hearthis.at player)

Keine Kommentare: